My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What A Wonderful Hump Day

I had a FANTASTIC(!!!!!!) day today! This was a successful Hump Day(don't). My Aunt and I went to the movies and saw '500 Days Of Summer'. It was the cutest, and I would definitely see it again. That's going on me Netflix.

We stopped at Brighton afterwards to pick up something and to look around, which was very nice.

Then we ate lunch at P.F. Chang's, a place of which I had never been to before. Let me just tell you, d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. Yum yum. I'll leave it at that.

Back to her house after all that where I snuggled with her kitty(and gave myself a sneezing attack that was well worth playing with a kitteh) until my mom came to pick me up. Speaking of kitty, I played with the neighbor's cat(which I like to refer to as my cat) last night. Mom and I were trying to take a walk, but she kept on following us! I would walk her back and then she'd chase me down the street! It took at least ten minutes to get her to stop trailing behind us. She's absolutely precious, though. Kitty suits her well, but I was considering the nickname Pepper, because she loves to climb our pepper trees, only to look back down at us with those Pus n' boots eyes until we reach up and get here. Friends, you will have to come over and play with her soon.

I have squirrel pictures to post, but I'll save that for later today or perhaps tomorrow. This post is probably disorganized, like all of my posts, but I'm in a bit of a rush. I'll be going now. Have a fabulous Hump day, y'all!

love love love love love love elley

No comments: