My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

:(

I've been getting raging headaches ever since my eye appointment yesterday. The stronger contacts always take a while to get used to, but I actually had to take and Advil today. Taking pain relievers is something I try not to unless I have to. Everytime I lie down, get down, ride in a car, HEADACHE. UGH.

But on another note, today was not tragic. I'm going with four Sundays in a row of happiness, despite the :( post title. That would be referring to the headaches of course.

It's official: Henry is getting declawed. He ripped my leg earlier today. His claw got in there and just slid straight across. Not only did it STING, but it BLED. This is seriously not okay, so we are going to have him declawed. :(

School tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well. :)

<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: