My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TuEsDaY

Juliette spent the night last night, and we had a great time being bubbly off of ice cream. Hehe.

Today will be just a relaxing day of inactivity because I'll be having the oral surgery tomorrow. This thought makes me want to hyperventilate. They'll be putting me to sleep, but apparently it is not a serious procedure. Suuure, we'll see about that, now won't we?

I'll probably be extremely sore for at least a week after that, but that doesn't mean I can't blog. Expect to hear a lot of whining from me for the next several days. If you don't want to hear it, then don't read it. This page is a blog. And a blog is very sharing. Venting. Bragging. Well, sort of.

So, have wonderful Tuesday, and a fabulous Wednesday(HumpDay).


<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

1 comment:

chattypatra said...

Here I came all excited to give you the news that your dear Jason Mraz will be a guest on "Wake Up With Al" at the Weather Channel tomorrow morning, and now it turns out it's your day for surgery. Yuck! Well, maybe the thought of his music will suffice for now. I'm sending prayers your way! It's going to be just fine.