My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Beeeeeeach Trip!!!!

Today I'll be going to the beach with two other friends, so that's something to look forward to! I believe that's two Fridays in a row now! I'm on a roll.

Then tomorrow I'll be relaxing, which will be just fantastic.
And then my close friend inviting me to the TCA with her on Sunday, so I'm PUMPED for that!!!!!! Never thought I'd be going to that type of event, but this will be FANTASTIC!!! AHH!!! I'm really excited.

This weekend will be a blast. I just know it. I'm cramming all the fun in before oral surgery. Would you like to know something weird? Well, here it is. Another friend is getting something extracted at the dentist this weekend, also. We're now extraction twinsies. Haha. How cool is that?

I'll leave you be everyone. Enjoy your day!

<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: