My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last Minute News

My phone calendar says that today is Friendship Day, so I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to all of my friends who I love more than the world! Thanks for sticking with me through all these years! I definitely hope that I only gain pals from here!

Anyways, as predicted, my Sunday was pretty awesome. I enjoyed the quiet environment of the library, despite the fact that the security gates beeped me on the way out. Apparently paperbacks don't cooperate well with the self-check outs. Thank goodness for receipts(where is the 'p' sound in this word?)!

And school shopping afterwards went fabulously.

We went to an open house a few streets down from where we live. Gorgeous house, absolutely lovely. No chance for us. :( And what a small word; the realtor there was the husband of a math teacher at my old middle school. Now, that was weird. He did have an incredible Australian accent, though. When I grow up, I am moving to Australia(like the book, if you've heard of it).

I was at Katherine's for an hour or so while dinner was at home cooking. I love her and her family! I feel so at home there. Who knew video games can be such time speeders. Well, practically everyone knows that, but I'm not much of a gamer myself. So, I was happily surprised.

And remember my kitty I published pictures of a few days ago? Well, in the middle of dinner, Katherine knocked on my door and asked if the kitten she was holding belonged to me. Before you get excited, no, it was not the kitten I had bonded with before. It was her BROTHER! Meaning there's two of them!!! EEEEK! He looked exactly like his sister. They're TWINS! A boy and a girl! Absolutely precious! Hopefully I'll have them both visit me one day.

Wow, this post evolved into something much lengthier than I had intended.

Oh,well. Nighty nighty everyone. Instead of spending the evening(well, night) on the internet, I think I'll enjoy some good old-fashioned reading. After all, I have new paperbacks(wow that was so lame. I thought that would be a warm ending to a good day, but this last blurb/paragraph was just lame).

<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: