My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Me Again

Feeling much better now. I had cold soup for dinner. It was delicious, considering I was absolutely starving.

I also thought I'd let you know a funny little thing I failed to mention. I heard words that you NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER want to hear before surgery. They hooked me up and had me breathing into a whatever it's called mask thing, and I was growing deeply drowsy. Right before I fell asleep, I heard, "OHH CRAP", from one of the nurses. Real professional, eh? When I heard that, I was about to have a panic attack, which I would have, but I was far too tired. Now that I look back, it's quite a funny situation. Maybe they gave me too much, which would explain a lot of what happened when I woke up. Hahahaha.

Anyways, anyone else notice the google symbol today? It's like the meteor shower!!! I stood outside for ten minutes FREEZING yesterday, and it was all for nothing. All I saw were stars, which was still nice.

<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: