My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Shoop Shoop Friday

So far, so good. Choir practice this morning was enjoyable and easy going. All the melodies sound beautiful :) It makes me happy :) My orthodontist appointment was over before I even realized it. Just a quick color change, tightening, and examination before they sent me off. Henry is observing the birds with that hunting instinct gleaming in his eyes. The birds just sit there and act like he's not even a threat. Their relationship is starting to shape up.

I'll be with my friend Renata and her family for the rest of the afternoon. Haven't seen her in a few weeks, so it should be nice. This post is short and sweet. So, there you go. Until next time, folks.

T
G
I
F


<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: