My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

What A Week!!!

Wow. I have been so incredibly busy this week. I've enjoyed every minute of it. Andrea's party was absolutely amazing with out baby eating and gumpsh playing. We've learned that anything is possible at 3:00 in the morning. Haha.

Anyways, I have a headache at the moment. I am SO exhausted. And to think Maddie's spending the night tonight. We'll have fun, though. :)

Quick updates because truly, seriously, I need to lay down for a bit.

Choir Car wash completed my life; it was so much fun!!!
Orthodontist was fairly gentle with my mouth while tightening my braces.
Dentist was not so gentle with my mouth while cleaning/examining.
Andrea's party was whoopin awesome.
Henry is as cute as can be. He's sleeping on my bed, and I think I just might join him.

Happy Sunday. Fourth in a row, right?



<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: