My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Card

I've suddenly taken a strong liking to exploring the world of cards. Playing cards, that is. I spent about two hours last night designing and building card houses. I took pictures of my three story card house, so expect some photos to be up soon :) Time passes by quickly when you're so intrigued by something. And to think, cards are ordinary household objects. If you try hard enough, I guess entertainment can be found in just about anything.

Nothing else especially exciting going on. Except for the whole "getting back into school" transition. My vacation pretty much ends on the 12th, which is depressing, but I'm looking forward to a new year. I have my ortho appointments, dentist appoints, and my oral surgery coming up. Then chorus camp, I think. And of course, back to school shopping. Should be fun! Can't wait to be into the flow of a normal school year again. Hopefully everyone has been enjoying their summer!

current bloggy points: 8

<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: