My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Masterpiece

Fiest your eyes on this masterpiece!!!

I have monkey cards. A three story house, alright!

it's a question mark! it's hard to see the dot at the bottom, but just look closely because it is there.

the key to a successful house(and just about everything else) is a solid foundation.



two stories already!


another solid foundation! The far right one is looking a bit iffy, though. :(



Lately, I've been doing a good job at keeping promises on my blog. I said I would start posting daily; I have been posting daily. I said I would publish pictures of Rocky; I posted pictures of Rocky. I said I would publish pictures of my pathetic little card houses, and here I am publishing pictures of my pathetic little card houses. Enjoy :)
My updates are as follows:
-relax at home until 2:30
-go to the library to return/check out books
-go school shopping until 5:00
-have dinner from 5:45 to 6:20ish
-play badminton in the back for half an hour
-enjoy internet access for the night
What an easy going day. When I woke up, I was rather disappointed with the fact that it was Sunday. However, when I spell out my day fragment by fragment, it really isn't that horrible. I think this will be smooth sailing Sunday.
ELLEY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woo hoo...i'm holding my breath so i don't blow em over on you! Very clever hun!