My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I am happy. :)

Today's beach trip with Casey was incredible. We spent hours there having a fabulous time! And tomorrow I get to see 500 Days Of Summer(AGAIN!!!) with my Mom because I wouldn't stop talking about it and curiosity has gotten the better of her.

Anyways, I just wanted the spread the happiness! I've been singing Happy by Nevershoutnever all day today! WOO. By the way, listen to the first ten seconds of this song and it sounds ridiculously similar to Lucky by Jason Mraz during the seconds of 29-36. Happy says, "you make me happy" and Lucky says, "boy, i hear you". Just check it out and tell me if I'm crazy or not. Anyone else smell copyright lawsuits coming up? Laugh at me, fine, but I smell it.

And by the way, HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL TRIP, HOLLY AND JULIE. I'LL MISS YOU GUYS, SEE YOU WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!!!

<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: