My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Morning Everybody!!!

I woke up this morning feeling fine, painless, and woop-de-doo! Probably because I just took Ibuprofen and Penicillin. WOOOOOOT.

Anyways, today should be a good day. Just relaxing and staying at home and whatnot. Then Rachel should be coming over tomorrow, perhaps for the night? Hmmm.. we'll have to see.

Quick shoutout to Juliette, who is in Jew Camp right. I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A FANANANATASTIC TIME!!!!!!!!!

In exactly two weeks from today, will be my first day in a new school. Erg, no one really likes to go through that. But that's why friends are there to help you through the tough times :)

I'm going to sign off now and sit in bed and laze around. Hope everyone has an absolutely incredible Day After Hump Day!!!!! <3 <3


<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: