My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Mwah ha ha!

HUZZAH!

I survived dance. To my astonishment, it wasn't as humiliating as the last time, which really hit the peak. It was almost(but not quite) tolerable. :) Good thing I'm not going next week.

Okay, here's the thing. I'm sitting at the computer staring off into space. But in a good way. I feel GOOD after dance because I've contributed to my health.

Hmmm. What's on the agenda now??? I don't know. Perhaps mall with friends? I'll have to make plans now.

Not much to say at the moment, but I'm really getting into this regular posting thing. Too bad Natalie keeps holding out on me with her videos. I check everyday... Some of you probably didn't catch what I meant by that. Just go to youtube and look up communitychannel. Best accent ever.

I still haven't gotten the html down correctly, but I'm on the road to success. I can feel it.

Well, I've entered a writing contest(not that I'll win), but it's good to try, right? You never know!

This post is shamefully unstructured. I shall leave you now.

I'm off to enjoy my dinner of RIBS. YUM.

<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

No comments: