My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Scrumptious Saturday

Hi there, friends! Today was just as awesome as yesterday! I went to go see 500 Days Of Summer(for the second time in four days) with my mom. It was like seeing it for the first time. I LOVE this movie. Let me tell you, I would go see it right this very minute if I could. We've already got it on our Netflix list.

But anyways, I'm extremely tired at the moment, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I'll be at the Teen Choice Awards tomorrow with two close friends, so I might not get a chance to post.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!


<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

1 comment:

Shasha said...

hi elley,
thanks for the birthday wish...n for sharing...:)...have fun at the Teen Choice Awards...