My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ahh...Back To Normal

I'm here, I'm finally here. Thanks for all of the nice comments along the way. Once we finally got everything installed, I couldn't get the Internet to work. After messing with it for a very short, yet productive, time I finally got it back together. Now I think I have something stuck under the space bar. I am now having to really push on that sucker. Now where is that gas cleaner?

Second day back to school. Everything went well, but I think my sweat was sweating. You probably didn't need to know that, but it is so true.

2 comments:

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

Isn't it nice when things return to normal... or semi-normal?

Karma said...

I couldn't agree more, but then, things are never normal here. really, but not really.