My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Favorites

Honestly, I couldn't find anything to blog about, so I decided to just do a post about some of my favorite things. I know it's kind of boring, but oh well. Please enjoy......

color-aqua
shape-circle
food-rice
book-Charlotte's Web
drink-water
meal-rice and eggs
animal-monkey
subject-writing
type of jewelry-anklet
place-my bed
pattern-checkers
fruit-mango
letter-x
second favorite animal-bird
movie-Grease, probably. Hairspray?(since i just saw the original on some television channel yesterday
cereal-cheerios
dessert-ice cream?milkshake?
show-Full House? I'm starting to think I am outgrowing this show.


That's all I can think of at the moment. Sorry, once again, but I am bored out of my mind right now.

No comments: