My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Friends

Just last night, two of my girlfriends, Holli and Juli, (and myself, of course) had a girl's night out. They slept at my place and we had an awesome time. We played badminton, mahjong(now they are pretty hooked, too) and just play ol' hung out. I was glad we got together to do it. Thanks for a fantastic time, guys! Hopefully we could do it again soon? Friends are the people who get you through the day. Thanks for listening, friends.
On another note, I went to an ice cream parlor, and I got a small chocolate cone. It was HUGE. Not kidding! The ice cream that reached from out of the cone was almost the size of my hand. I couldn't even finish half. I think I'm done with ice cream for a while.

No comments: