My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Three A Day Challenge

I am starting a "Three a day challenge".

Now what exactly is this challenge? You have to do three nice things per day. Sounds hard doesn't it? That's why you call it a challenge. Here are three examples of things you could do that would pass.

1. Call up someone you know at work, or someone you haven't talked to in a while. Just check in and say hi. Do a little catching up.

2. Make breakfast for someone you live with. Someone you wouldn't normally make breakfast for. And if you always make someone breakfast, make it look really interesting. You know, the bacon and eggs smile sort of thing.

3. Offer to take over another person's job for the day. Like, if you see someone at work who is having a little trouble, and you have nothing better to do, ask if they would like your help.

Another great thing to do is email people daily. It's a great feeling when you open up to your email and you see a little something waiting there for you. Makes your day just a little more exciting doesn't it?

Now, take this Three A Day Challenge. Who's with me?

%%%

4 comments:

~cindy~ said...

hey ellie, thanks for visiting my blog....i'm with you on ur three a day challenge.....hehe.

Andrew said...

Hey Ellie,

Thanks for your comments lately. These are all great suggestions and I need to go email some friends to put something in their inbox for the day. I hope you are doing okay. I put a link to you on my blog. Take care!

Andrew
The 4th Avenue Blues

Heidi said...

These are great ideas for making the world a better place. I am definitely going to try to implement a couple of them.

Thanks for your comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea! It's kind of like pay it forward...