My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Mahjong

I am still a mahjong addict. Can't seem to quit the stuff. Anyway, I've been continuing to practice my sudoku, even though I don't seem to have the same feelings about it. I feel like such a geek. Mathematical sudoku? Pairing Mahjong? I guess this is how my life has ended up.
I play a version that you can download called Mahjong Eternity. You could look it up, if you want. I think it costs something or another, but I got it free through a coupon deal I got at a nearby book store. Well worth it, too. And to think I had no idea what it was, until I tried it. Moral to the story? Always try something new. Whether it's food, games, or even an entire new look at your wardrobe, you never know what may happen until you try. So I dare you, try something new today. And everyday. Then, just sit back and relax.

No comments: