My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Computers Are Deceiving

I thought everything was okay again. Until some intruder started getting into our computer. It still is at the moment, but now we have times in between to do whatever we have to go before it shuts off again.

Anybody heard of Blue Screen? That's the thing that keeps messing everything up. Who would want to cause so much inconvenience for others? Probably someone who doesn't have much of a life but hacking. This could be a person or some virus thing. I guess I'll have to deal.

In addition to everything else, our printer isn't working. Fortunately, school hasn't required any printing yet. I'll have to go to the library for most of it. Darn..... Thanks for sticking with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry ur computer is being weirded!! hope it gets better...hang in there.

-amy (hi ellie!!)yay

Karma said...

hiya amy. miss ya so much

Anonymous said...

ur blog is awsum. keep up da goodstuff. ka-ching!

Michele said...

Sounds like your computer moons are out of alignment along with everyone elses I know. I'll send good thoughts your way.