My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Sunday

Andrew is another blogger friend. Check out his blog under my Blog Of Importance. It's the first one, 4th Avenue Blues.

Anyway,
Thanks for Birthday wishes everybody! Amy, what you can do rocks my world. Don't stop. (0_o) shea.

Today, I went to a theme park. With a friend. We went on mummy rides, so fire shows, water shows, went on a very..er...interesting tour, and we went on a dino ride. Pretty fun all in all. I got souvenirs!!! I love love love souvenirs. Of course, I got a key chain to add onto my collection.

I can't believe the weekend has ended. I don't want it to ever ever end!!! I loved my birthday weekend. Why!?!?!?!??!?!?!???!??!!??!!??! I'm over it. I just don't want to wake up early in the morning tomorrow.

No comments: