My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Yan Yan and Pocky


Just click on the "x" to view, anybody know how to automatically get them up?


I absolutely love these delicious treats. I get them every once in a while, since the store that they are found at takes up a whole day to get there(with traffic), to actually shop around, and then to come back home(with still a bit of traffic).


Yan Yan comes in a cylinder-like package that contains two parts divided in half. One half serving thin crackery goodness, the other side offering smooth cream coming in flavors such as chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry(you can occasionally find nuts, too). You just simply dip, munch, enjoy. So worth the 75 cents I paid for it. I got three......I've always loved this stuff, so I was told.


Pocky comes in more of a thin box container. These are just even more crackers about as thick as a stander-sized pencil. These already have the cream-dipped theme, so you don't have to bother with messing up with the liquidy goop(goop in a good, very good, way.). This also comes in many different flavors, generally the saem as yan yan.


No comments: