My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Note:

Because I have been dubbed "Roxy" by a couple of friends, I shall go by that on my blog now. So, here we go.

I think middle school is a strange concept. Same with high school, college, and life after that. Now that I think about it, elementary school is kind of up there on the oddball scale, too. Elementary schools is when everything is sweet and innocent and "stupid" is a swear word. But woah man, I was one messed up fifth grader. My friends and I were weird. And then middle school is your first exposure to scary stuff. You know, the family units during science. And then frightening truth or dare questions coming from people you would least expect it to. High school seems more accepting in my opinion. I guess people kind of grow out of their middle school phase. But then again, some just don't. And college, finally off on your own. And after that, major scary. Moving out, family of your own, JOB, BILLS. Well, everyone has to do it at some point, so there's no use complaining.

Poor Violet. Knowing someone likes her and not liking him back. Best wishes, Violet, so you can solve this problem with as little pain as possible. I'm here.

And EMO'S of the nation, you'll never read this, but really. Get back into life. I think it's about time.

And Otis, you'll never read this either, but you have a lot on your hands, and I have no idea what you intend to do about it.



Love Always,

(ROXY)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy this post! HAHA 5th grade...lol

I agree, poor violet, poor otis. EMOS GET WITH IT!!

~luv, HG

p.s. do i have a nickname?