My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Up And Running

Drove back this morning from Vegas and arrive at about 1:30 this afternoon. It's very nice to be back! It was a ridiculously short trip, but it was last minute and just for the fun of leaving home for a few days.

Too tired to go on and on about Vegas. After all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, not that anything like that happened...

Although someone did offer me a card for a nightclub. This would be more shocking to you if you knew me personally. :)

Highlight of my trip though: seeing Mystere by Cirque Du Soleil. BEST SHOW EVER. It was truly amazing. Hilarious, dramatic, entertaining, EVERYTHING. Saw it last night at Treasure Island hotel with third row seats(yay last minute discounts). I wouldn't have traded seeing the show for the world(although a puppy comes pretty close). We almost got tickets to Love and Terry Fator, but it was sold out. :( Oh, well. Cirque Du Soleil was actually on my Bucket List, so if nothing else, the trip was a success for me.

xoxo,
e

Learn Live Hope


No comments: