My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15

Okay, so July 15th is a pretty spectacular day.

It's the day following my friend's father's birthday, and the day before my mother's birthday.

But wait, there's more to this story.

I went to my Amy's house today just to hang out and have a jolly old time, which we did. And I fell in love today. He has eyes that open up his soul, gorgeous black locks, and an adorable tongue. And he also has four legs. If adorableosity was a crime, he'd have to be jailed :) I love Amy's house <3

Anyways, the two of us created a youtube account a while back in dedication to a person we aren't too fond of. I'll keep the name of the account anonymous. We(well, Amy) randomly remembered it and decided to see if we could still log in. After retrieving the password because we forgot it the first time and made an even better password which we are bound to forget(wow, what a run on sentence....and it's not even done yet), we logged on and looked at all of our profile information. It was interesting to see how our opinions have changed, though, Jason Mraz was(of course) on the artist's panel. And somehow Taylor Swift? When was that? Uhh.. that was just weird. Moving on...

When we checked to see when we had made the account, it said created on July 15, 2008!!!!!!

For those of you who stared at the date trying to figure out what's so special about it, it's been EXACTLY ONE YEAR since we had created it!!!! Which means, EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO I was at her house!!!!!! ISN'T THAT WEIRD?!!?!?!?

Of all the days...

Maybe I'm the only one who finds that so amazing. Maybe not...

So, from now on, that's our day. I think that's so cool.

P.S. VISIT DENISE'S BLOG ON THE SIDEBAR AND LEAVE COMMENTS ASKING HER NOT TO LEAVE THE BLOGOSPHERE, FOR SHE WILL BE MISSED!!!!! PLEASE!!

Have a delightful rest of hump day....


xoxo,
e

Learn Live Hope


No comments: