My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Success, Sort Of

If you'll reference the previous post, you will notice that I now have emoticans, see? :)

Unfortunately, they are not really that exciting. There are your average smilies, but no hearts or roses are anything of the sort. But 'tis okay, I am satisfied with even having any smilies to work with. Maybe it'll spice up my blog a bit. (yeah right)

The agenda for today is as follows :

Hang out at the house until about 3:00.
Go to the library for returning/checking out new books for an hour and a half.
At 5:00 pm, go to Maddie's house for the night.

And that's about it. Pretty uneventful until this evening, which should be fun :)

But, I am definitely capable of keeping up this blog. I'll just pretend that it is like a fish bowl. All of my posts are little fish that need to have their water changed and their food dispenses regularly. It will be like a virtual pet, if you will. I watched Finding Nemo yesterday(dotdotdot)

Nothing incredibly exciting happening at this exact moment, aside from the fact that it is once again ant season in the house. It feels like every season is ant season :( I must be a light sleeper or something, because I wake up whenever an ant is crawling on me. I woke up 4 maybe 5 in the morning and felt tickling on my hand. Sure enough, there was an ant there. But knowing me, I'd wake up for that but sleep through an earth quake. Earth quakes seem to avoid me.

I better save some talking for some other posts later today. But after 3:00 in the afternoon, don't expect any more publishing since I won't be at home!

Have a lovely Sunday everybody.


<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from ellie <3
<3 written for you <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Yes. fellow misser of earthquakes!

-J