My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Daily Updates

See? Like I promised, I'm turning over a new virtual leaf. This is my second blog post today!!



I just went out and bought a few school supplies, despite the fact that there is not list. Apparently we get it the first day of school. How pointless is that? I'm the type of person who wants to have a list in my hands when I go out. I need to know exactly what I'm doing, even if I end up curving the plans. I just need some concept to base the day off of.



Lunchtime has arrived. Frozen spaghetti is heating up in the microwave as I type. It is the only frozen food that I will eat. Wow, it's already done. I'll pick this post up after I finish lunch.



(dotdotdotwaitingdotdotdot)



Back. Well, that was a bit of a disappointment, but what can you expect when you're used to a certain brand and you suddenly switch?

By the way, I've decided to change Bloggy Stars to Bloggy Points. I can earn as many as possible, and points can also be negative. I'm going to start with 1 bloggy point.







xoxo,
e


Learn Live Hope


No comments: