My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

ThuThuThuThursday

Thanks for the nice words for Rocky :) I'll tell him tonight, if he stops by.



I don't really have a particular topic to talk about today. My posting is just part of my road to bloggy fame recovery.



Actually, I just thought of something. I'm going to write seven completely random factoids about me. I'd appreciate it if anyone else who reads this would do the same, but I don't want to have to bother with all the tagging. So, here goes.



1. I take nail polish very, very seriously. It's a true art form to me. It's like decorating your temple.



2. One regret I have in my life is going by my middle name throughout school, instead of my first. People say they see me more as a [middle name], but it's probably because that's how they met me. I'm changing that up next year.



3. Sorry, I'm about to get religious: I believe that God has a list of lessons that everyone must learn for themselves, in order to have lived a full life. If one dies without receiving all of these lessons, then he or she will be reincarnated until said epiphany occurs. Once someone realizes them all, heaven happens :) Hell is being trapped in the reincarnation cycle due to avoiding enlighten on purpose. Can you imagine countless lives of loneliness and emptiness????



4. I also strongly believe in karma. If you steal a pen and lose your wallet on the same day, that is so NOT a coincidence.

5. As odd as this sounds, I take great comfort in chap stick. I'm picky when it comes to the brands I purchase, and it pains me when I run out or lose it. I'm not that superficial, I just really love chap stick.

6. I have this horrible fear of being put under or numbed during surgical procedures because, by some twisted trick of fate, I feel as if it will wear off in the middle of the surgery.

Last one, phew.

7. I absolutely love watching infomercials. I can watch the magic bullet for an hour straight, no joke there.

Finally, finished. I would love for you to do this exercise on your blog, too! It'll be a great "ice breaker", if you will.

Happy Thursday.



<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 id="SPELLING_ERROR_3" class="blsp-spelling-error">ellie <3
<3 written for you <3

1 comment:

Karma said...

ew, what the heck happened to my signature!?!?