My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camera Help?


Here is the deal. I am saving up to buy my own digital camera. You could call it... a casual camera. I would use it for family, friends, pictures, nature, vacations, etc. That kind of thing, you know?

I am not looking for some professional camera with big and bulky attachments but a slim, stylish one with quality that would suit my needs. I am stuck between Nikon and Canon. Help? Please?


I am looking at these two models:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8531911&type=product&id=1186007992197




Both have amazing user reviews, but the Nikon just costs a lot less for what appears to be great quality! But then the Canon might have more features?!?

Help?


If you aren't that big in the camera department.. just say hi!














5 comments:

Amy said...

I'll just say hi!:)

I love my camera, but am not familiar with the two you mentioned.
Good luck!

God Bless,
Amy:)

Amanda said...

I think I'll may just say Hi!
I don't know much about digital cameras - only that the more pixels the better the photographs ... I think. :-)))

Denise said...

Hi Ellie. I say go for the Nikon. It's an excellent brand and I believe in more for less. Best of luck. I (my son) just recently lost my digital camera (a Polaroid, which was pretty good) and will be wanting a new one soon.

Have a great day!
Denise

Pat Posner said...

Hi
Floating your boat.

No good with camera advice.
Heck, no good with a camera.
The photos on my blog were all taken by other people.

Brett said...

I've alwaysed used Nikon's as my SLR camera, but always had Olympus for my compact(had 3 or 4 over 20 years)camera. but by sticking with one of the big makes you will not go far wrong.