My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Economy

Normally, I hate politics. I still do. In fact, this post is based on the hatred I feel towards politics.

Okay, well. You may or may not have known, but my family ALMOST got this house that we all agreed on(this is rare...) as a potential home. We were given a 98% chance of it being ours. Sounds pretty good, eh? Knowing today's society in the real estate area... probablity doesn't really play into the deal too much. An investor or bank or whatever it was walked in and offered cash for the house, for LESS than what we offered. Why did they take the investors with less money? Because with them, they get the house as is, so they could fix it up and turn around and sell it. For us, we would have had all those closing costs and paperwork. So basically, the more convenient way is to just choose the bank over the family.

What. A. World.

xoxo,
e

Learn Live Hope


No comments: