My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teletuesday

get it? kind of like teletubby? HAHA

Anyways, this morning I ran one mile, and it felt awesome. This is my summer to get active and get healthy. Just so nobody worries, I'm not trying to lose weight. My weight doesn't concern me at all. However, I do see myself as weak. To get rid of this icky weak sensation, I'll be running on Tuesdays and Thursdays and hiking on the other days. I'm trying to tone my body as much as possible, without going extreme. Fortunately, my mumsie is training with me, so I'm not alone. And it is actually fun. Running was only hard for me when I was FORCED to at school. It's much better by myself because I have no one to compete with and feel self conscious around. Running definitely has it's ups. I know what you're thinking J. Running isn't horrible on your own. But maybe that's just me. :)

I also had a healthy breakfast of strawberry Special K cereal and a banana to top it off. And I have not neglected to do my nightly exercises, either. Yesterday was my first dance class, and it was so much fun! It doesn't matter that many of them are older and much better, but it adds on more things to practice at night.

Enough about my self training.

Tomorrow, I am going to the mall with CK! WOOT!! Fun! :)

On the downside, I have some oral surgery to undergo on Thursday. They're pulling three of my teeth out in order to help the braces work properly. Oh, joy, right? They'll numb me, obviously, but they aren't going to put me out like originally thought. Do you think they'll let me listen to my ipod the whole time in order to keep my distracted? It's worth a shot asking. Man, I am not looking forward to this.

xoxo,
e

Learn Live Hope


No comments: