My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good Advice

I guess I'm still as empty feeling as yesterday, but I found this old note from 2007 in my diary, and I thought I should share it with you.

Title: Good Advice
When hiking, walk with a partner.
If you want your own DNA, use your brush. DO NOT pull from your own head.
Do not read when going downstairs.
When holding a retractable pen, DO NOT put your finger over the part where the pen pops out, and the DO NOT band the top part. You will puncture yourself, believe me I know.
When the ice cubes aren't coming out of the tray, ask for help, and DO NOT turn the tray upside down.
If you have a fishtank with a fish in it, DO NOT bounce a tennis ball on the top of it. For the sake of your fish.
When having a cup of tea, DO NOT suck on the teabag itself. You will not like that tea anymore.
DO NOT put a magnet on electrical products. This includes the t.v. And the computer screen.
If you are not used to it, do not force your knuckles to crack! It will hurt
When cutting a frozen bagel with a sharp knife, do not put your hand on the bottom like a cuttting board.
Do not bite on ice or chew ice cream with your teeth.
Do not bite on tin foil with cavities.
Do not rub your eys if you have contacts. You will lose them.

Yes, copied literally word for word from my journal. Sounds like even then, I had the right idea. Can you guess which ones I learned from personal experience?

Mall tomorrow with Holly to find a birthday present for Jaclyn! Have a lovely Monday!

E

No comments: