My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Yahoo

Wowie. Two posts two days in a row?! That just superb!! Let's see, how was my day today? It startes off iffy(it's a Monday, how can it not?) and it slowly unfolded into a fairly smooth school day. It was not particularly fabulous but not significantly depressing. I feel like I am completely contradicting myself(dotdotdot).

Hear ye! Hear ye! I bear the fruit of good news. I am so lame. How do I even stand myself? Anyways, what I was saying was that I installed a new mobile blogger app, sp hopefully that will allow for more convenient blogging. It was free, so take that you failure of an economy. Just kidding. No, I'm not.
So that is definitely exciting. Thought I might as well let you know.
Also, I am going to try and read all of your blogs more often. If I somehow find a way to so that, then i'll try to even leave a few comments!!! Yeah!
I am off for the evening. It is getting rather late, and I have to wake up early in the morning. One more thing, the moon was still bright in the sky when I left for school this morning. How wrong is that? Okay. Now good bye!

No comments: