My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blurg

First off, whoever postes that comment about swine, wowie. Karma bit you on the pinky, eh? Sorry about that. I hope everything is swell now.

Today was average. MLIA. Hehe. I am always incredibly exhausted by the time seventh period comes around. At least there were lovely stories about nasal passages And digestiĆ³n to keep me awake. Ugh. My bio teacher is a one-of-a-kind. Also, my auto correct is set to spanish, so apparently its going to add random accent marks. Sorry.
Okay well, I am off to start homework, for yearbook late night is tonight, And I really do not want to finish any when I get home. It bother me how auto correct has been capitalizing the 'a' in And, but I am too lazy to go back and fix it.
E

No comments: