My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy Bee

I have been all over the place this week! School is hectic and crazy and I love it. Tomorrow I will be at school from seven in the morning to about ten at night, depending on when football game ends. Yes, that would be straight hours without a break at home in between. I know. I don't really mind. Being involved with school is a good thing, right?

Next week will be even busier. Homecoming week, meaning there will be events everyday! Rally on Monday, with my choir performing! YES.

Oh, I miss my sleep. Random note: I realized that i genuinly enjoy brushing my tongue with my toothbrush. It is part of my nightly routine, and it has been for over a month now. Hmmm. How odd.

The time for sleep has come now, and I must take advantage of it, for rest is a scarcity(this a word?) to me now.

One more thing, look up tomato hornworm. We had those by our front door. Imagine being welcomed by those juicy suckers! Now I bet you are just DYING to google image them. Do not research if you have issues for bugs. I do not want to cause any distress in my readers.

Nighty night!!! Sleep tight!!!! :)

E

No comments: