My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dreams

They only lead to you waking up, to feeling disappoint settle in.

My teeth were giving me a nonstop, pounding pain almost all night long, and I found myself still awake past three in the morning. I turned to Chang Pablo(my ipod touch) as a distraction, where I downloaded over twenty episodes of the best podcast known to mankind, specifically Gleeks, called

Gleeful.

About forty minutes of three hosts sharing their opinions about everything glee for each episode. The actors, the music selections, the subtle jokes that not everyone will hear the first time around. "Hi, I'm Kurt Hummel, and I'll be auditioning for the role of kicker". <3>

Anywho, this isn't about Gleeful, this about dreams. Uh oh flip. What just happened. I completely forgot what I was supposed to be blogging about. Just great. JUST GREAT. I refuse to let this post go to waste. And great, even more beautiful, mom just called me in for breakfast. Fine, off I go. I'll post again later if I remember. I hope you're happy, Gleeful, for dazzling me with your magical powers and rendering me with severe memory loss.

:/

No comments: