I am so excited! I got tagged for the very first time by Amy(http://amahoney-amy.blogspot.com/). I have never been tagged before! After a year and one month of blogging, it has finally been done! And I am so grateful. If you aren't already reading her blog, do it! Now! After reading this post!
Here are the special-de-decial-di rules!!!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of the post and link to them(can someone explain to me how you do that thing where you just click on their name and then it takes you to their link? You would think that i know. But I don't.)
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your post is up.
Okay. Please please participate if I have tagged you!!! Even if you do not normally do this!!
Here are some weird, random things about myself.
1. I don't know if any of my friends have noticed this, but I really like to scratch my head when I am listening to someone, lost in a daydream, or just plain bored. I remember a few times where I was just scratching my scalp with my nails so hard that I started bleeding!! I know this is really gross, but I had bloody fingertips!!!!
2. I like to pick up things with my feet and toes... if I can. Maybe a pencil, napkin, piece of trash, dirty clothes, or whatever. If I am too tired(or lazy) to bend down, I just use my feet as if they were hands.
3. I cannot say the word, "pumpernickel" without wanting to crack up! I don't know why! I have just thought that it was a pretty funny word! You try it!! pumpernickel. PumPerNickEl. PUMPERNICKEL! No matter how I type it, it is still funny!!!
4. I occasionally feel bad about clicking on the mouse because I have this weird thought that I might hurt the button on the computer screen. I have just recently starting thinking about this. As weird as this is, I still feel this way!
5. I love that feeling when you take your hand and press it against your body, and it is all warm and soothing! Just rest your hand on your leg or stomach! Warm and sizzly, right!?!?? I LOVE that!!
6. When I am in a public bathroom, I cannot breathe through my nose. I try to cup my hands on my face as if my nose were cold, and then I breathe slowly through my mouth. In. Out. Inhale. Exhale. Phew. Only if it is "icky". If it is fairly clean, I normally just try to ignore it. But most public bathrooms are not "luxurious".
Ha! Here are my tagged people!!
3. Nick fey!!
Just have fun!!