My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yay! Birdie! Yay!

Last night, our cockatiel was acting odd, unusual, not to mention funky. Just... no himself. We began to think something might be seriously wrong. We never took to much attention of it, but simply let him do his little thing. But it kind of felt like he was sad about something. Kind of mopey?

And then, today....



We had an earthquake!!!

Not good. I did not even feel it, but my cell phone got disconnected(Mom couldn't get a hold of me and FREAKED out), t.v. got one of those flash warning, and it was on every news channel and radio station and internet homepage! But, I still did not feel it. So, no one near my town was harmed.. that I know of.

Was this a coincidence? Or was my birdie speaking to me!?!?! Because, now... he is back to NORMAL!

I think I am just a bit paranoid about things of that sort, but I just like to believe that maybe he was trying to signal off something.

Good evening.

Ellie :)

5 comments:

Shasha said...

hi there ellie...
how to be blog buddies?...:)
love the background...

Denise said...

Hi Ellie. I heard about the earthquake on the news. So glad you guys, and your birdie, are all ok. Maybe the bird needed a little "shaking up".
Have a good day,
Denise

Amy said...

I'm glad you are okay, and I think the bird absolutely knew something was up! God is awesome that way.

Remember back when the devastating Tsunami happened, just prior, the news reported that all kinds of animals were seeking higher ground. It's incredible; God gave them amazing instincts, just like your bird.

I am very thankful you are okay.
God Bless,
Amy:)

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I totally think animals can sense that stuff. And I think cats can see ghosts too. Seriously, I do! :0)

87291472-Sharky said...

Very glad you're all okay. I think you need to all move to Denver where it's safer? Don't want San Andreas to get hold of you :(