My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Scary Messages

I don't know if you ever go on to youtube and see these really scary messages. They are sometimes like,

"Pass this onto [insert number here] other people or else some [insert monster name here] will find you in your sleep."

You know what I'm talking about?

Youtube isn't the only easily accessible place to find these freaky threats. You can find them on your e-mails and cell phones on a text. Perhaps even other places that I don't know about yet.

I HATE these messages. They frighten me, and I am always careful not to read the entire thing before I get lured into their trap. Before I am forced to pass it on.

I am here to warn all of you not pass these on for the sake of mankind!!!!!!!

Maybe it is not that urgent, but it is one of those situations that are dismissed because there are larger issues in the world like world war vs. world peace. I do not like ignoring these little issues that still effect me all the time.

Any time you catch onto one of these messages, delete them, if possible. Treat them like dirty, yucky, spam(of course the computer bug, not the delicious meat).

Don't go looking for them, though! Avoid them all together. Just be careful if you happen to come across one.

The often start with :

-Once you get into this, you can't get out.

-Please read this entire thing through.

-Don't delete this!

-This is a story of a girl named Annabelle(or some other name).

Take caution in putting a stop to this horrible messages!!!




Whose with me!?!??


2 comments:

Denise said...

I haven't seen these yet but I'll certainly keep a watch out for them. Thanks so much for the heads-up!
Denise

Melissa said...

Ellie, Thanks for stopping by our blog! I wish the pictures did it justice! Truly it was even more beautiful. Well, the camera I used was my Sony small digital camera. It is about 4 years old. It's time to buy a new one but I tell you, I will buy Sony hands down! It has been a great camera and I have owned some very expensive digital cameras and this one has never failed to capture the moment! :)
Blessings!
ps. I love TIGGER and POOH!