My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Through My Eyes....Literally.

BTW, thanks for trying, Tal. Grapes are good, you just have to try them out at the store before you buy them, to make sure they aren't sour or anything. But I meant to post for a different reason.

Tonight I finally went to the optometrist. I am so glad to finally be able to see the light above me. I can see it crystal-clear. I have been complaining about my eye sight because I have been having a bit of trouble reading the school boards. I have been bringing my old pair of glasses there, seeing if I wear those and my contacts together if it works alright. I got a new pair of contacts(they work so well!!!!!!), and a new pair of glasses, with a completely different frame. Well, not that different, just different. I'm watching a movie tonight to celebrate. I love being able to see. The only bad news is that my eyes have gotten a lot worse since last year. The doc said that it was HUGE jump, but sometimes that happens to people, and then they start have many smaller jumps. Doesn't sound like much fun. Wish me luck with my new pair.

P.S. I am also eating gum at the moment. But sugar free!!!

No comments: