My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Fire.

All surrounding where I live, there are several different fires going on. Most of them in a 20 mile radius.

It all started a couple of days ago or so when the wind was really picking up. The next morning, I woke up to hear the Malibu fire. Throughout the day, more and more fires picked up. The news was blasted the entire time yesterday. The air is awful to breathe, the sun can't be more vibrant, and more people couldn't be threatened.

I woke up this morning to hear that there are still some fires flaming up. I feel so bad for those who have evacuated, considering I already know family who have.

Feel lucky today to live at the place you live in now.

Also...you might want to start thinking about and emergency pack, if you haven't already! I guess you really have to be prepared. I learned that. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When one fire goes out another starts. It's crazy!! I send my thoughts out to your loved ones.

-Amy <3

btw, i miss u!!

The One Who Can't Escape said...

Fate.
This should've happened, so the best thing to do is to hope it'll be over soon.
Don't give up and don't be sad. Everything will be fine.

Take good care.
Best,
Tal