My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank You

For such a lovely week. Today, choir sang at Disney Hall with 900 other students from 23 different schools. What an amazing experience. We sang Dirait On (spelling?) while the composer accompanied us on the piano, and we had guest conductor(forgot her name, yes I do feel bad). You should google the Disney Hall Chorale Festival... Just so this post is more personal.

Tomorrow I am sleeping in and then going to Malissa's birthday partay, which leaves the academic stuff for Sunday, like usual. What a good upcoming weekend.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be going now to watch Mary Poppins for the first time ever. But thanks to the District Choir Festival from Wednesday, I do know all the songs. Let's go for a jaunty saunter...

No comments: