My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Talk About Impressive.
I managed to get through the entire school day without something physically and/or mentally scarring.
Anyway, I realized something today. Just now, to be honest. Blogging offers so many benefits, and I would be a fool not to continually post on here. Whenever I'm looking for a topic to discuss. I automatically go through the day's events in my head and reflect on the positives and the negatives. For instance, I'm grateful for not answering number 17 outloud in math class, but I am sad that I have to present on Friday to my peers about Star Testing. If I didn't have a blog to keep up, I wouldn't have given those miniscule details a second thought. This way I stay in touch with my inner self and inner chi and whatnot...

No comments: