My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here's My Problem

I am pretty sure that I know what my problem is. Problem being, source of unhappiness.

Well, maybe not that dramatic. But what I'm saying is an explanation as to why I don't express myself through this blog as much as I should. It's because I am far too lazy. I start projects, and then I never finish them!

Last night in bed, my mom and I may down next to each other and discussed topics about life and society until half past two in the morning. About the difference between profit and sales, the gas prices, my life purpose, my friends, my cat, the amount of doubt I have in my religion, my quirks and flaws and talents. The list is endless.

But what hit me the hardest was this: what am I going to do with my life?
I honestly have no clue. I'm still young, a freshman in high school, but before I know it, college will be here and then i'll be forced to make a decision and set myself on a course that will alter the rest of my life.

I don't have many superb talents. I can write. I take pictures. I'm good at giving advice. I have crafty fingers. But nothing STANDS OUT about me. There is nothing specific that I have a true passion for. And it's very painful that I'm so lost and clueless. I need someone to help me and guide me and give me a nudge here and there. Any takers?

Sigh....

Don't bother answering.

E

No comments: