My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hump Day

I have failed you. I tried to post last night, but I need to go to bed early since class starts two years earlier than what I'm used to. However, I will not let you down on the most important day of the week. HUMP DAY!!!!
Happy Hump Day, everyone!

School has been fantastic. I truly enjoy going because I love my classes, and I already have so many new friends. What an amazing experience. What I'm most excited about is yearbook. Just about my favorite class. I got to work with the fancy canon cameras today, and it was pretty much the most amazing feeling ever. I cannot wait to dive head in to the class.

Henry. My mother. She is so indecisive, I'm about to skin something. Back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back forth and back and forth. Literally. She keeps saying that we're going to declaw him, but the very moment he becomes sweet after naptime, she insists that declawing is cruel. And whenever he scratches, we need to declaw. COME ON, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK WITH. I need a yes or no. Once. Not a yes then a no then a yes then a no. UGH. This has been so frustrating for me.

Anyways, I should continue with the studying.

Adios(o)!

<3 roses are red <3
<3 violets are blue <3
<3 this post is from elley <3
<3 written for you <3

4 comments:

Shasha said...

One of the best part in my life was my high school days...i met my best friend while in high school and now we were frens for almost 18 years...:)..the saddest part was of course the parting but the reunion makes up for all the lost years..

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

class starts 2 YEARS earlier than what your used to???

uh....

what r u used 2?

:D

kattaddorra said...

Hi, I had a google alert about your blog as you mentioned declawing in it and I'm one of a lot of people who are trying to make sure everyone knows the truth about declawing cats.Your mother is RIGHT it is VERY cruel.PLEASE PLEASE read this in my blog so that Henry doesn't ever join the many cats already crippled from this operation !

http://kattaddorra.blogspot.com/2009/05/putting-straight-some-facts-about.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH

kattaddorra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.