My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Well, Then

Have I been abandoned? Where are my bloggy buddies?!!?!??!?!??!?!??!

Hi JRG.... I know who you are..... XD

Hi Rachel!!!!!!!

Thanks for commenting guys! You bring the cool hwip to my pie! 'Cuz pie tastes good with cool hwip!!!

I love that scene...

Anyways....

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOOOOOOOO

DIDIDIDIDIDI

DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHH!!

I am slightly excited...

But I feel so alone here on my side of the blogosphere!!!

I feel Family Guy moment coming on:





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know who I am? What kind of genious insight allowed you to see that? x) I think i spelled genious wrong. Twice now. Oh well, i'm not in English class.


I laughed so hard when he was talking about the squiggly line. XDDDD

-the mysterious JRG

Anonymous said...

Oh, and i'm sorry you feel alone. >.<
-JRG

Amy said...

I'm here, Ellie!

Happy Early Birthday to you!
I hope that you have a very special day!

God Bless,
Amy:)

Anonymous said...

I will never abandon you Ellie!!!

I've had a migraine for the past few days and every time I get out of bed I manage to stay 'up' for a few hours then decide, 'nah, I'm going back to bed to die'.

But I'm back now...I hope. I can't see the video because it's saying it only streams within the US. :(

Oh, am still reading Twilight. I'm on chapter 15: The Cullens now. Usually I read faster but as I said I've been ill. Feeling better now though. :D

dave said...

hope your birthday goes well tomorrow ellie, i'll try to be more active on my blog. been a bit too busy to read other blogs or make any new entries of my own.

87291472-Sharky said...

Happy Birthday Ellie. Nearly missed it. Sorry it's late :(
Hope you had a stunning day!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXH a p p y B i r t h d a y
E l l i e!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX