My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11


I am so sad for that one day in our beloved country when it felt as if it was the end of the world.

The history of the moment is a terrible thought. Many lives were lost. Many of whom still deserve to be there. Many friends and families are still lost in grief.

MAY WORLD PEACE DOMINATE THE WORLD.


Please take a silent moment in commemoration of the victims of 9/11.
In other news, have a wonderful, safe day!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Amen!

God Bless,
Amy:)

Anonymous said...

hola chika!
i love u forevz girl
ur my BFFFFFF forever. =]
we NEED to hang out sumtimeeeee
hahaha im so excited that u sent me the link.. hahaha cuz ive been trying to find it and i couldnt =[
maybe bcuz its hard.... or im dumb...
prolly the second one=]
lol this is kinda long.
but i dont care
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
what state did u get aggain in history assignment thingymagierrr?
i got connecticut... yay!
its spelld rilly weird though
`i was looking at my map... lol
and im like... holy sh*t i've been to 6 of the 13 colonies!!!
yayayayayayayyaa =]
that made me happy. u also make me happy
i can always cheer up wen im around u=]
thanxxxxx=]



<3 the owner of this long message,
rachel :]

Anonymous said...

I shall have a moment of silence in my post for this horrible day..although a post is entirely silent..so...*ahem* um...anyways.


...






That's in memory of the people who should still be standing here today.

Goodness, I sound very philosophical today. o.o

-JRG