My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Holy Krakatoa!!!!!!

Since when did Blogger People get sooooooo nice?!

Hmm.. I don't know why I capitalized Blogger People(whoops... did it again.. not willing to backspace, though).

Anyways..

I must have looked like a hyper jelly bean on a pogo stick after I read my blog comments this morning! I felt bouncy and chipper and lucky and happy and well, jelly-like! :)

Everyone is extremely kind! I even had a post dedicated to me!! How cool is that? Check out the brilliant work of Papercuts right......... HeRe!!!

And I had lovely thoughts from newcomers! I love making friends!!

And let us not forget my other fabby friends on blogger who could not resist but give me a "hey! nice layout!"

I'm so glad that people like me! They really like me!

But.. I might be overreacting. It's not that big of a deal.

Or is it?

As a big thank you. . .

click on the following hyperlink(I still remember!) to cheer you up a bit!

NO WAY NO WAY CLICK HERE FABBY FRIENDS!!!!

And don't continue until you clicked on it!

Ha!

Didn't you enjoy that marvelous zipper? It just kept on going!

Also, I have put in one of those "followers" widgets on the right(i think... could be left) side of my blog. If you want to stay updated, follow me! On blogger, of course....

Have a pip pip cheerio day!

peace
ellie

one last thing: this is one of my mega-favorite Family Guy moments. Ignore the part about Meg(girl). That is just weird... But I couldn't find one without it. Pay attention when Stewie(football head in overalls) comes in. Ha...

Cool hwip.. don't forget to turn the playlist off...



6 comments:

Amy said...

You have hit the Bloggy Bigtime!:)

Woo Hoo!:)

That was nice what Papercuts said about you.

My boys love Family Guy too.

Have a great day!
God Bless,
Amy:)

Anonymous said...

Hello :D

I copied your blog background as I like it so much...it helps that I was a bit of a chess nerd way back when; haven't played in a while though.

*does the three-column blog dance of happiness*

Rey said...

hei ellie girl morning.. *yawn*

8P

-=reylit=-

Kellan said...

I love your blog layout. I have no clue how to do all that! I also love the little dancing cow cursor - HA!

Take care - Kellan

Unknown said...

Love the new background!

Unknown said...

Love the new background!