My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Politics

Yes, politics is full of blood-sucking creatures. But where would we be without politics? As Dave pointed out, it is "healthy" for our society.



My dad is very opinionated when it comes to politics, so it is not one of my favorite discussion topics. I'm still interested in the buzz, though. The buzz. buzz....zzzz..zzz BUZZ!



Ahem.



I do not mind if you share your political beliefs and who you are supporting, but please no arguing about it. I know I haven't seen any so far, but I would just like to warn you all in advance. No please enjoy the following randomness:


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com src=


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


zwani.com myspace graphic comments



Glitter Pretty Quotes from Dolliecrave.com








1 comment:

Kellan said...

Those are so cool - love the kitty/lion one!

Have a good evening - Kellan