My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Friday!

I am so relieved to be off from school. I really just need to get away from it.

Here are a few facts I thought you might enjoy:

-shark skin it one hundred times stronger than cow hide.
-the average NBA basketball lasts for about 10,000 bounces
-a forest fire moves faster uphill than downhill.
-one gaint sequoia tree could supply enough lumber to build fourty five-room houses.
-Individual bananas are callled fingers; a bunch is a hand.
-a fully ripe cranberry will bounce when dropped.
-ZIP in zip code stands for Zone Improvement Plan

More coming the next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love facts! Thanks so much for this. Please post more soon!

Anonymous said...

The one about bananas is kind of creepy.